Mage Knight: Machination
Leonin as Characters
Leonin characters possess the following racial traits:
- + 2 Str, + 2 Dex, + 2 Con, – 2 Cha
- Medium size
- A leonin has a base land speed of 40 feet
- Racial hit dice: A leonin begins with two levels of humanoid, which provide 2d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of + 1, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort + 0, Ref + 3, and Will + 0.
- Racial skills: A leonin’s humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 5 × (2 + Int modifier, minimum 1). Its class skills are Balance, Jump, and Tumble. Leonin have a + 4 racial bonus on Balance, Hide, and Move Silently checks.
- Racial feats: A leonin’s humanoid levels give it one feat.
- Weapon and Armor proficiency: A leonin is automatically proficient with simple weapons.
- Natural weapons: 2 claws (1d6) and bite (1d4)
- Special qualities (see above): Darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision, scent
- Automatic Languages: Common, Leonin. Bonus Languages: Gnoll, Orc, Sylvan.
- Favored Class: Scout
- Level Adjustment: +1